White people remind me of those serial killers you see on TV that kill a bunch of people & keep an item of clothing or a piece of jewelry that belonged to the people they killed to wear for “fun”.
When we live in a world where you can access free content of naked consenting women in less than 5 seconds, why are people still invading the privacy of non-consenting women for nudes?
Hint: It has something to do with people feeling entitled to making any woman their personal porn, even if it violates or humiliates her in the process.
internet friends are kinda like illegally downloaded friends. you don’t get the physical copy but you still get all the great content
Arctangent Festival highlights
- LITE playing bond (Ef was also especially good) - best single song I saw all festival, followed closely by…
- The Seed by Nordic Giants… my word - I had the biggest involuntary grin on my face throughout
- Samoans whole set and the fact that they got such a good reaction, it made my heart swell a little
- Tall Ships singalongs (and being very close to tears when Ric dedicated Oscar to his dog who was put down a couple of days before)
- He Films The Clouds pt 2 by Maybeshewill, obviously
- Only seeing 8 bands over three days but all eight being incredible
- Listening to Mono’s headline set last night from the campsite (like 100 metres away) while lying on the ground, looking at the stars and meteors and making up constellations
- Seeing a fireball fly across the sky yesterday evening
- TALL SHIPS PLAYING THE GAME OF THRONES THEME TUNE DURING THEIR SILENT DISCO SET
- Just having a really chilled out and relaxed festival, my first real break from work in weeks if not months, and not rushing to see bands I wasn’t desperate to see
- Camping with a group of awesome people, half of whom I hadn’t met before